Beezer builds a software platform that delight and benefit our users, helping them build and engage event centric communities within sports organisations and brands. The modular design makes it scalable and practical to meet client needs.
We are looking for full stack senior engineers to join our team, building the latest and greatest event centric, community platform using social, mobile and cloud technologies.
What you'll do
As a Senior Software Engineer at Beezer you will mostly be building native Java based web apps and microservices. You'll likely have a good working knowledge of the full web stack and experience integrating with external APIs. You will:
- Build and ship new user experiences and the services that support them.
- Collaborate with engineers, product owners, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems for sports & brand communities worldwide.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, multi-functional agile team.
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams.
- Work from our awesome office in Belfast city centre, most of the time.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience developing production level software.
- You are proficient in two or more of the following technologies:
- Java (Spring MVC, Hibernate, SpringBoot)
- Mobile dev (Obj-C, Swift, Java)
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- You are interested and capable of learning other programming languages as needed.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- Build your own work environment
- Medical and pension benefits package
- Attendance at the top tech conferences
- A competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging (& fun) work
- A great deal of craic
If you get excited at the prospect of joining our team, then why not drop us an email to email@example.com (no agencies please) and don't forget to include:
- Your CV (and Github ID/URL)
- Your phone number
- You get extra credit for submitting links to your live projects, or sample code!
- Brief summary of any notable projects you've created or contributed to
- Why you want to work with us